Friday, December 24, 2010

The Day Before

There's a website called Typealyzer that analyzes your blog and determines what kind of writer you are. Both Christopher at The Oracle and the Muse and Anastasia at Labotomy of a Writer called it accurate, so I tried it out. It said:

The analysis indicates that the author of http://jefritz.blogspot.com/ is of the type:

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment and are highly skilled at seeing and fixing what needs to be fixed. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.






Except for the "enjoy adventure and risk" I would call it correct. I would actually say being a policeman or firefighter is the exact opposite of what I want to do. It seems a little strange to me that those things are connected with being a "mechanic."


That's all for this post since, like before Thanksgiving, the Christmas post is going up just after midnight because I’m probably not going to be near my computer all day tomorrow. I warn you, it’s not as awesome as the Thanksgiving post. But then again, how could it be?

As for the day after and beyond, there will be word nerdery afoot. I have tons of words I want to look at the origin of. And maybe the letter C. That should be a fun one. Then…well, I’m a pantser, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Hope your holiday (or the day if you’re another religion) goes great. And remember: it’s wrong to kill your family members when they piss you off. But only on Christmas.

And the contest ends tonight at midnight. Because I'm sure you were wondering.

1 comment:

Please validate me.