Thursday, December 23, 2010

Because I said I would

It's my 100th post! Now I can start slacking off and forgetting to update.

Just kidding. But I did say I was going to post cute cat pictures. Basically, I'm celebrating my blogging feat by not doing it. Kind of like Labor Day.

Sign up for my contest (ends tomorrow night, I mean it this time, find it at the bottom of the blog). And don't forget to stand up your aluminum pole and have a happy Festivus. Now, before the Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength, it's time to revel in cuteness!

This is my mom's cat. She looks cute, but don't ever pat her without her permission. She will rip your arm off.


I never get tired of looking at that baby. The book is Needful Things by Stephen King, which probably weighed more than the kitten.


He is always walking across computers, especially when people are using them. Because if they're in use, it means he's not the center of attention and that just isn't acceptable.


There's Blinky, named because I happened to mention the three-eyed fish from the Simpsons. You can make out most of the orange circle on her left shoulder. The wild-eyed expression on her face is there whenever she's not sleeping.

I just love cute cat pictures. If you don't, I must assume you're missing the piece of your brain that governs awe. Hope you guys have a great day! Thanks for reading! If it weren't for you, it'd just be me writing about cats and that's kind of sad.

5 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teeny tiny kitten sleeping next to Needful Things is just the cutest. Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not so teeny tiny anymore!

    Hope the last week of the year is great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.