Well, May felt shorter than April, but not by much. Still felt a few years long. I know I was supposed to do something last month but I can’t remember what…
1. Get to 50K on the new WIP. Since I’m already at 10K and I just started a week ago, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Yeah, this was easy. I’m almost at 60K. So yeah. Pretty successful.
2. If I have the time, keep working on my old projects that I really shouldn’t abandon.
Was not successful here. I know I should, I just had no energy to work on anything else.
3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This really isn’t a goal. Just something I needed to get out.
Honestly, it was a pretty good month. In spite of, you know, everything.
1. Finish new WIP. Not thinking this will be any problem.
2. Actually work on one of my old projects this month! The exclamation point means I’m serious!
3. Update the etymology page. I keep forgetting to do this!
It’s June, and summer is due to start here (and feels like it already has). What are you doing this month?