April Fools isn’t until tomorrow, but that’s when the Challenge starts so I have to do something crazy and post early.
Well, at least it wasn’t as bad as February. But it was close.
1. Find enough time to do some writing/editing! Please, pretty please. Maybe I’ll win the lottery and then not have to worry about money anymore.
Barely. In all, I’d call this a failure, because I really didn’t get to do as much as I wanted. It’s just that my only free time is at the end of the day and I’m always so tired…sigh…
2. All the snow has caused some water damage, so I will be spending some time trying to mitigate that. Man, how I wish I didn’t have to make this a goal. Didn’t this blog used to be about writing?
F*****g snow. It actually started to melt at the end of the month, and the ice dams in the gutters finally disappeared. But there is just so much damage. Okay, not tons, but still more than I can handle…
3. Get all my A-to-Z Challenge posts ready for posting! They’re all written, so it’s just setting them up. I’m actually kind of excited for this one.
At least the recap doesn’t have to end on a sour note. I did this, and my posts are all ready, and I’m really happy about it.
Oh, April. Please don’t be another February. Or March for that matter.
1. Write a short story. I actually have an idea for one. Not sure what will happen with it, but it’ writing.
2. Figure out how to fix all the damage. Again, I hate having to make this a goal, but I have a feeling it’s going to be occupying my thoughts a lot this month…
3. A-to-Z Challenge! Yay! My posts are all ready, but I have to be sure to visit new blogs every day, as well as all my usuals. Expect a lot of late comments from me.
Okay, so that’s my plan for April. Please, just don’t let there be any surprises. What are you up to this month? Ready for spring/fall?