Tuesday, November 17, 2020

From The Spamfiles

Spam! Whoo!

The thing that always bothers me about these is that it says RE:, like it’s a response. Are people actually going, “Hm, yes, this is definitely continuing a conversation I was deeply engrossed in.”?

We have a new salutation! Warmth greetings, everyone!
 
That is the most ridiculous account number I have ever seen. That’s a grand total of (yes, I counted) fifty four numerals, because apparently they have over one septendecillion customers.

They need my confirmation, because that will stop the constant emails.

Guys! Linda Gilbert is giving me my ATM master debit gold card! It’s for the present arrangement to pay me, obviously.

Okay, when you abbreviate a word by putting a period after the second to last letter, it kind of renders it meaningless.

5 comments:

  1. That's a lot of numbers.
    I never know what my spam email says because it's all in Spanish. Yes, all of it. Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to introduce all my emails with "warmth greetings" from now on. Sounds like the right thing to do for people who are going into winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps their keyboard replaces gs with .s. It could happen. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some account numbers are really long. But this is way too long!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.