Tuesday, December 15, 2020

From The Spamfiles

Last one of the year! Next week being a holiday week means I’m going to be posting something else (what, I haven’t decided) and I always do something different for the last week of the year. You should all know this by now. I’ve had the same six people commenting for YEARS.
 
Anyway, spam.

Do people really like getting these confessions of secret crushes that have gone on forever? Because to me it seems annoying and vaguely creepy.

That S is so fancy it looks like a G.

Yet another one who doesn’t know how to use spaces. Also named “Kephren” which seems less like a name and more like a cough.

Okay, so I know what “el” means, and I know what “amo” means, so I decide to look up “puto” and…
Now I know a new word in Spanish.

I’m not sure what’s better, the broken English or the fact that their name is Bitchasss. No, wait. It’s definitely the Bitchasss thing.
 
There really was a crash of an EgyptAir flight in 2016. But of the passengers, most were from Africa or the Middle East. There wasn’t anyone from Germany on board—in fact, the only person from mainland Europe was Portuguese. I guess the scammers thought they’d get a better response if they claimed to be European, although they should be careful not to use information that’s so easily Googled.

4 comments:

  1. Those are even better than usual this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing Kephren. That is a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how you blush a building.

    I feel like I should have something to say about just being one of these six people, but I suppose I'm going to have to figure out what.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.