Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It’s About Time

Not literally time. But the contest is starting…now! Forgive any blunders; I’m not very good with computer interfacing. To enter, all you have to do is leave your name in the form at the bottom of the page (scroll way down or click the blog background and hit END)! You can enter once per day until Sunday at midnight! For bonus entries (again, one per type per day), post about this contest, either on Twitter or your blog and fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Of course, if you took my advice and already became a follower, you get 5 bonus entries! Even if you aren’t, you can become one for two bonus entries.

Now for the Twitter and blog posts, you have to link directly to the post. So if you blog this, link to the post, not the blog. To link directly to a tweet, on the main page, select your tweets. Find the tweet and click on the time stamp right under it. That’s the tweet’s personal link. As for Facebook, sorry, it’s not included in this contest. I’m not on Facebook myself and I can’t check the posts. And honestly, everything about the site irks me. 

To reiterate: the contest ends Sunday, December 19th, at MIDNIGHT, Eastern Standard time. I will post the winner, selected by a random number from Random.org, at 4 p.m. Eastern Standard time. The winner will have 48 hours from the announcement to contact me with their information. I’ll try to email them myself, but I know some people don’t check their Google messages, so be on the lookout. 

Finally, I’m sad to say this isn’t an international contest. US residents only. I’m sorry to my friends out of the country, but I can’t afford the international shipping fees. Again, I’m sorry and I hope I can make the next one international. 

But I’m not sorry about the lack of Facebook thing. I will never be sorry about that. 

9 comments:

  1. Colene snagged the first entry! But will she be the last?

    While it would be nice for her if she was, I kind of hope not.

    Thanks for entering Colene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, since I'm not in the country, I can't play, and more's the pity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. May the best follower win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't actually remember when I began following you, in case you look at the form later and think, "What the heck??". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't enter me, (I'm Canadian!) I but wanted to wish everyone else luck!

    Angela @ the Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.