Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yes, This Is Early

Okay, I'm breaking the rules here. Good thing their my rules. Anyway, I'm posting this on Thursday, but it's really for Friday. But since I usually do distractions on Friday, I'm pushing it to Saturday and making Friday the Websites for Writers day this week.

That sounded less confusing in my head.

The website for writers I'd like to talk to you about is Rachael Harrie's Writers' Platform Building Crusade. It's a really good idea for us writers who want to meet other like minded people. Signing up is easy--fill out a form with your name and such and start following the Crusaders! There are around fifty at least. Don't worry about knocking yourself out visiting them all at once--it lasts until the end of April. But join now and remember to keep checking back for new followers!

She also will give some "Crusader Challenges." Since I wasn't blogging during last years Crusade, I'm not sure what to expect, but if Su's posts are any indication, it's going to be fun.

I hate to do things by myself, so come on and join with me!

5 comments:

  1. I just wish this crusade involved a sword, armour, and a horse. A dull sword, so I don't actually hurt anyone (ahem, myself). I'd ride around and shout writerly things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I'll be checking that out shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there fellow Crusader! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello crusader, this is lots of fun, isn't it. So many great blogs to explore.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.