Saturday, February 26, 2011

Websites for Writers


Okay, busy day today and I stupidly don’t have the post pre-ready, so this is probably going to be a bit short. Or…let’s call it succinct. That way it seems like I really put the effort in.

Anyway, Absolute Write is a great site to check out. It’s full of interesting information, like a list of writing classes and resources—including Workshops and Conferences and Writer’s Organizations.

Perhaps their best feature is their forums. Want advice on your writing? They have it. Want help with your freelance writing? They have it. Looking for beta readers? They have a forum for that too.

So yes, I recommend checking them out. We writers need to stick together. And this is a great place to do so.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! And also succinct. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Thanks for the links. I will check them out. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succinct isn't a bad thing! I'll def check out the links. I'm always looking for places to answer my writing questions.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.