|Her blog really deserves this.|
1. Nancy Williams, at N.R. Williams, Fantasy Author definitely deserves one. Her blog is chock full of interesting links.
2. Kristie Cook at A Mused Writer, who has a really nice blog and some really nice information about marketing.
3. Sharyla at A Bookish Wonderland, whose blog I found to be wonderful.
4. Mishel at P.S. I Love Books. Go ahead and scroll through the blog. I think you'll see what I mean.
5. Cheri Chesley at "From the Other Side of the Mirror." The name alone impresses me.
6. Ann Best at Long Journey Home. Actually, she just won an award yesterday, too. She definitely deserves them.
7. iggi and gabi. Hilarious, cute, and just plain great.
8. Rick Maughan at Real Life Rambles. He tells some fascinating stories on his blog and he does it well.
9. Writer, artist and teacher (wow) Kate at As We Write It, another great read.
10. Erin Schneider at A Little of This & That, a great book blog.
11. Jessica Peter at Jess Gets Creative, a writer sharing her journey with the craft and a bunch of other stuff.
12. An Again at A Writer's Block. She has a lot of great posts, so check it out.
13. Jennifer Bertman at From the Mixed-Up Files, who has a lot of interesting interviews up on her blog.
14. Mary McDonald Has The Write Stuff. Mary really does have the write stuff : ).
15. Celery Tree. This one isn't actually new to me, but they are new to the blogosphere. They're starting up a website for authors to sell their books in. Right now they have their blog and I visit often.
Whew. Anyway, thanks again, Pam. As to the recipients, I pass the challenge on to you. Can you find fifteen new blogs worthy of the award?