Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wherein I Run Out of Catchy Titles


Sorry, nothing interesting today. My creativity is going into my NaNoWriMo project and my Thanksgiving Post (duh-duh-duh-daaaaaah!). It’s kind of a biggun’ (and funny, at least in my opinion), so get your high speed DSL ready. But don’t worry. Despite its largeness, it won’t take forever to read. It’s Thanksgiving! You’ll all be busy with your families!

Except for my out of USA friends. For you guys…happy fourth Thursday in November. Hey, at least you get the internet to yourself because everyone in the States is being forced to interact with their families.

Did I say forced? Slip of the fingers, I assure you.

Have I intrigued you yet? I hope so. Nine days and you can see what I’ve been up to for the past two weeks.

Yes, I got it ready that far in advance. Because I’m dedicated.

2 comments:

Please validate me.