Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost Time


Short post today because I’m going to be posting my Thanksgiving post early (after midnight for me, which is early for the blog :).

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving Weekend, even if you aren’t actually celebrating Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday because not only does it have a good message, my mom is the one who cooks the turkey and my mom is the best cook. Ever. I know you might say your mom is better or that everyone says that about their mom, and both those things might be true. But my mom is still the best.

There will be turkey, stuffing (she stuffs the bird and then, once that is cooked, puts it in a bowl and lets it finish cooking to seal in that birdy flavor), cranberry sauce (a mix of cranberries, apples and oranges, all ground up), and for desert? Cheese cake. Cookies. Peanut butter balls (dipped in chocolate—pure heaven).

I have to stop now. Drooling can’t be good for my laptop.

And if you’re heading out right after eating to wait in line for Black Friday…Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please validate me.