Sunday, November 21, 2010

Contests, Awards, Peace, Love and Understanding

Pamela at SO I'M FIFTY! gave me a blog award! Oh, blushing.



Thank you so much for the honor. It's always nice when someone whose blog you enjoy gives you an award for having a nice blog. The only question is, who will I pass it on to? There are so many wonderful blogs out there! Well, it's hard but here we go:

1. Choices at Love To Teach. I love her poetry. It always makes me thoughtful.

2. Charity Bradford at My Writing Journey. A fellow writer who always has an interesting story to tell.

3. Liz at Laws of Gravity. She's great to follow and always has interesting stories about teaching.

All great blogs. I advise visiting them now and bookmarking the links right away : ). And winners, the only rules are to acknowledge the giver and to pass it on to your favorite blogs.

Finally, my friend PK Hrezo is hosting a giveaway! Yes, I entered, but I'm sure I used up all my luck by now. So go enter! In any case, she has a great blog to follow.

I'm hoping I'll be able to host a giveaway of my own by the end of the year. Yes. Tantalizing, isn't it?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I'm honored! I'm also adding a link to your blog on my awards page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. Thanks for the heads-up on PK's giveaway, I'll head over there now :)

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just e-mailed you to thank you for this lovely award. I am truly honored.
    Smiles to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. I'm glad you like my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.