Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! Or November 25th. Whichever.

Updating super early because I’m probably not going to get a chance to see the precious internet until super late tonight, and only if I’m not too tired. Spending time with my relatives is exhausting

Anyway, here’s what I’ve been working on: The Flowchart of What Writer’s Do All Day Now Stop Asking. Subtitle: Why I never get anything done. 




I just find flowcharts hilarious. Click to embiggen.

Edit: I increased the font size in the boxes to be easier to read. I hope it works!

4 comments:

  1. That's so hilarious. And true!!! (*chortles*)

    Oops, better go check Twitter again ;)

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect :D

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Great flow chart. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.