Monday, November 1, 2010

Cookies!

I do love sweets. So this morning, when Karen's delicious wonders came in the mail--eeeeeeeeeee!

Really, they're quite good. I asked for the chocolate chip variety (what can I say, I'm a purist : ) and would highly recommend them if you're in the mood for good cookies. They crumble perfectly and taste wonderful. I think they're more flavorful than anything I've had before. And the chocolate chips! They are rich without going overboard, perfect little nougats of darkness.

See how poetic I get about cookies? Yeah. Ridiculous. I'll try for some word nerdery tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how far I get on my NaNoWriMo project. And to everyone participating: keep on writing!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on your NaNoWriMo project, and ejnoy those cookies while you write!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.