Saturday, April 29, 2023

Nozzle

When my mom has something she can’t unscrew, she calls me.
Panel 1, I’m with my mom and she’s holding out a hose with a nozzle on the end, and she says, “Can you get this nozzle off the hose for me?” and I say, “Sure, it should be easy.” Panel 2, I’m working on it, panel 3, I’m pulling hard at it, and Panel 4, my mom says, “Any luck?” and I, passed out, say “It lives on there now.”
I found her a different hose.

FYI: blogger seems to be emailing me comments again, so yay?

3 comments:

  1. it's a conspiracy. Big hose wants you to buy a new one each year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been the go-to on things like that, too. I don't know what was wrong with Blogger, but I'm pretty sure it was site-wide. I'm just glad it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this recently with some pot handles for some rusted pans my mother-in-law had. She wanted the handles saved, but you think we could get them off? Nope!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.