Saturday, April 1, 2023

Flavors

Why does EVERYTHING have to come in stupid flavors?
Panel 1, I’m walking along with a package of yogurt raisins, I say, “Mmm, yogurt raisins.” Panel 2, I eat some of the raisins, Panel 3, I make a disgusted face as I’m chewing, Panel 4, I look at the pack and say, “‘Peanut butter and jelly flavor’. They neglected to mention the secret ingredient of puke.”
I know it’s my own fault for picking up the wrong package in the store, but COME ON. Is it that impossible to make a flavor that doesn’t taste like it was scraped off the bottom of someone’s shoe?

5 comments:

  1. Some things just don't need a ton of flavors. Besides, they're all artificial anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter and jam are good.

    Raisins are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what the food manufacturers want. They want us earing all the various crap flavors they can generate. Get us addicted and then they have us for life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they're not even flavoured with the things they say they are... Just numbered colours and chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep my mouth shut as I do not like raisins at all. =P

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.