Tuesday, April 4, 2023

April Goals

Oh frig. March is done already? But it sucked!!!
 
March Goals
1. Actually edit the web serial this time.
Hey, I actually started this! It’s a miracle.
 
2. Hopefully find some way to recharge. And maybe sleep!
Failed this one. I’m so tired. I’ve heard people say they wake up in the mornings no longer feeling tired but I think that might be a lie.
 
3. Keep searching for a way to get rid of those m*****f*****g rounded window corners in everything I try to use on my computer. Don’t get Windows 11. Stick with 10.
This one’s not my fault, but the fault of Microsoft, who created an operating system designed to inflict torture on people. One of the updates for it literally broke my computer. I had to roll it back, and now it keeps bugging me to download the computer-breaking update. I miss 10 so much. I took it for granted. It was the least awful of all operating systems.
 
So that was March. It was the worst. I doubt April’s going to be any better.
 
April Goals
1. Finish the web serial edits. Not sure I’ll be able to get there, but I should be able to get close.
 
2. Update my etymology page. You know what a treat this always is. Stupid Google.
 
3. Find some way to get my work out there more. Not that I have any idea how to do this…
 
Ugh, March. Ugh, April.
 
What do you want to do this month?

5 comments:

  1. I think the only way to not be tired is to not work a job. In a couple years, I'll let you know if that's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever figure out how to wake up not tired, let me know. I don't think I've felt rested since before I had kids, and since my oldest is going to be 19 this year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a rare bad night's sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. March really did suck. I am in awe of anyone who can wake up in the morning and not feel tired. (Of course, I am also in awe of anyone who can fall asleep at all.)

    I hope April is kinder to you. Best of luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.