Tuesday, April 25, 2023

From The Spamfiles

I’m sure you’re all relieved to know there’s still plenty of spam.

Message from Deluxe-Signature, saying Requirement for activating your $1000 line of credit, but for some reason there are two periods between each word instead of spaces.
What is with the double periods? Not quite an ellipsis, not quite the end of a sentence, and definitely not what’s supposed to go between words.

Message from Heart Health Trick, saying Heart Attack and DEATH (all caps, of course), and four heart attack warnings you shouldn’t ignore.
While I do feel it’s important to be aware of the signs of a potential heart attack, there’s no way this isn’t just trying to get me to buy something, their “heart health trick” I assume.

Message from Falcon Heating, saying Live Shows with 30,000 Ukrainian Beauties.
Honestly, a live show with 30K Ukrainian Beauties is not what I expected when I read the name “Falcon Heating”.

Message from Ms. Fatima Kabor, saying Partnership Investment slash Madam Fatima Kabor.
Sometimes I look at these and say to myself, are there people out there this actually works on? People who believe that random people will email them asking to go partners on some scheme? And then I realize the answer is yes, and that makes me very sad.
 
Tumblr user Jamihpkane32, a naked woman with a book in front of a strategic area, is now following me.
“This new follower is reading a book! Maybe she’s real! No, wait, she’s naked, never mind.”

3 comments:

  1. But at least you know she's smart and naked. She has glasses and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you just know that whatever it is that comes next after email will have a form of scam as well. If people only put effort into positive endeavors rather than trying to scam people. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she's wearing glasses, so she's not completely naked.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.