Saturday, October 8, 2022

Water

She has two dishes of water to choose from that are both easier for her to reach.
Panel 1, I walk into a room holding a glass of water and see a trash bag on the ground and say Whoops, got to go take the trash out, Panel 2, the glass is on the table while I walk out with the trash, panel 3, just the glass on the table, Panel 4, my cat Peaches comes in the room, panel 5, I come back in the room and find Peaches has her head shoved in my glass and is lapping up the water, panel 6 is my horrified expression
Most of my horror is from wondering how often she’s done this and I haven’t seen.

6 comments:

  1. She's probably done it more times than you want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but your water tastes better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite possible she would have done that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh... cricket breath in your water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect she does it all the time. My cat Lola does this too, even when the water is so low in the glass she has to push her whole head in there.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.