Saturday, October 29, 2022

Creepy Crawlies

Why does this stuff keep happening when I’m trying to sleep?
panel 1, I’m asleep in bed when there’s a tapping coming from the ceiling, panel 2, more tapping as I wake up and say “What the hell is that noise? Is it raining?” panel 3, my eyes go wide as I see a giant spider making the noise as it walks across the wall, panel 4, I’m pulling the covers up as I watch in fear
I never got a good look at it because it was dark and I didn’t have my glasses on, but if it’s loud enough for me to hear it as it goes, I want to stay as far away from it as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I have walked through spider webs the past three days. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a weird spider to have footsteps you can hear. Maybe it had a piece of leaf or something stuck to it, and that's what you were hearing.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.