Tuesday, October 18, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Time for a new crop of spam to pop up.

Message allegedly from Walmart saying I’ve been chosen to participate in their loyalty program for free
Because the loyalty program for Walmart is just so damn exclusive and expensive.

message from Granite ED wanting to increase my sex drive
One of the little known properties of granite is its ability to increase sex drives. Why else would it be such a popular counter top style?

message from k j b saying my account has been blocked, and then the message begins with dear Ming Dong
Ming Dong! XD I couldn’t come up with a better name in a million years!

yet another message about penis size saying an African Priest helps a white man gain six inches because a guy offered his white wife and now I’m puking
I can’t even eat the amount this makes me want to vomit.
 message supposedly from Prime Video enticing me to watch a football game
This might not be spam, but instead is actually from Prime trying to get me to sign up to watch football, and I can’t begin to describe how little I want to do that. Basically, it’s good this went right into my spam folder. I’m bored just thinking about it.

3 comments:

  1. Ming Dong - that is your new slang name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew you could use granite to get hard....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football... Yeah, who really wants to watch football? That's not the selling point they think it is.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.