Saturday, October 15, 2022

Always Something

Finally, five minutes of actual free time!

Should’ve known it wouldn’t last. Blasted responsibilities and social obligations.

EDIT: Gah! I can’t believe I have to say this! Obviously I have the ability to say no! I get it and I’ve never had any problem with it! But something I WANT to do but does not provide me actual money (writing) does not outweigh helping the people I care about! Especially when they’ve helped me out in the past! I’m literally just trying to convey that I’ve been so busy I can’t get five minutes to write!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why you NEVER say something like that. It's as bad as "It couldn't get any worse". Or "Wow, this is a quiet day," when one is working in a hospital. (My mother taught me that one.)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.