Tuesday, October 11, 2022

From The Spamfiles

The spam just keeps on coming.

message from “marketable” saying You hardly believe your eyes when you see me
Is… is marketable their name?

message from Pearls 2 swi saying your muscles are so strong and sexy!
Every now and then, it hits me that there are people out there that this works on and it makes me very sad.

message from West_African, saying a chocolate delicacy bursn fat 1,800% faster, with the message saying the fat lady broke the Ferris Wheel Woman
So… 1800% faster than what? Though that’s not as funny as the fat lady breaking the Ferris Wheel Woman (capitalized, of course).

message saying request 38842802 asking me to confirm my unsubscription
What will happen if I don’t? Is it nothing?

spam comment from unknown on a decade old etymology post saying this really shone some light on conceptual, reactive and deceptive thought processes
Yes, I’m sure my blog post from (checks notes) eleven years ago was a great help to you.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the first one is from Mark E. Table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like giving Tim a pat on the back....


    ....strong enough to shove him off a bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least they noticed you've been working out. The muscles!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.