Oh boy, am I not looking forward to this. See, back in January I made resolutions for the year. And now that year is more than half done. Seriously? How did that happen? It should be March, April tops. Not frigging July.
1. Hopefully carve out time to write a new book!
Well, no, but that’s not as much my fault as it is there not being enough time. I really need to move into a black hole so time will pass slower.
2. Keep updating the blog three times a week. I know this seems like an easy one since I’ve been doing that for years, but sometimes it seems like I’m out of time. So no matter what, keep blogging!
I kind of failed this since I did take that brief hiatus, but I had a damn good reason, so I guess it’s all right.
3. Try to finish the horror story I started writing last year. Hopefully I can find the time!
I’ve been trying, but I don’t have the passion for it that I once did. Maybe that will change in the next six months…
4. Maybe start a progress bar for my goals so I can see how far I’m getting.
Okay, I’m going to be honest here: I have no idea how to do this. I’m not that savvy when it comes to programing and have literally no clue how to get something like this.
5. Do the A-to-Z Challenge again! Which means I better get started on those posts.
Hey, one I did!
6. Win a hundred million dollars in the lottery so I can just write for the rest of my life. This one might be tough.
And one I didn’t. Unfortunately.
7. Read more. Just ‘cause why not?
Yes! Although I could read even more!
Okay, so I haven’t been doing that terrible (let’s hear it for realistic goals!), but I could be doing better, too. But sadly, writing is lower on my priorities list than I’d like right now. Sigh…
I could really use that lottery money about now.
So how are you doing now that 2016 is more than half over? Anything you want to do but haven’t been able to? Or need to do but don’t want to?