Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Resolutions 2016

How is it 2016 already? Didn’t 2015 begin just a few months ago? It feels like it should be May. Dear god. Is this what it’s like to get old? Because I’m not ready!!!

Resolutions
1. Hopefully carve out time to write a new book!

2. Keep updating the blog three times a week. I know this seems like an easy one since I’ve been doing that for years, but sometimes it seems like I’m out of time. So no matter what, keep blogging!

3. Try to finish the horror story I started writing last year. Hopefully I can find the time!

4. Maybe start a progress bar for my goals so I can see how far I’m getting.

5. Do the A-to-Z Challenge again! Which means I better get started on those posts.

6. Win a hundred million dollars in the lottery so I can just write for the rest of my life. This one might be tough.

7. Read more. Just ‘cause why not?

So, what are you shooting for this year? Any big plans for 2016? Any plans at all?

9 comments:

  1. There is no hope, only do!
    Hey, I'm just now starting to think about what I'm posting for the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goal #6. I hope you're successful in achieving that. And your other goals, too, of course.

    And I'd forgotten about the A to Z challenge (Such a bad, bad blogger). Maybe I'll sign up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winning the lottery should be easy. Find out who has the winning ticket and steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list. Especially #6. If only there was a way to guarantee that. As for me, I'm making no plans at the moment. Just keeping on with the usual stuff. For now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's only going to take us 6-8 months to get used to writing 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on these. I miss the A to Z challenge and did it two or three times, but I stopped when I ended up getting revisions, edits, and releases around April. I hope to do the same as I've done in the past two years with the writing and publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals!
    My resolution was to use the fitbit I got for Christmas to keep track of my exercising -- and do more of it. Then I slipped in the kitchen on Christmas evening, broke my foot, and now I'm immobilized for a month.
    So you see how that's going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your goals! I'm stepping down from A-Z this year but I'll do it next year. :)

    Happy 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you manage them all. Some are the same as mine like #6.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.