Ugh, January. We have to go back to work. And do stuff. And nothing fun. Ugh. All right, what was I supposed to do last month…
1. Look at one of my old projects and revise it.
It was my one real goal for that month and I wasn’t able to do it because I spent all my free time working on other projects. Sigh…
2. Hopefully finish up with the secret project.
Uh, kind of not sure where this is going right now.
3. <sigh> Christmas…
Well, I got through this one alive and more surprisingly, so did the rest of my family. I guess that’s something.
1. Finish up the project I’ve been working on. Yeah, I know I’m vague. I don’t know why. I just don’t like getting into specifics before something is complete.
2. Actually do some non-work writing this month! Please!
3. Do A-to-Z Challenge posts! If I want to be able to do it this year, then it’s especially important that I get them done ahead of time.
So, that’s the plan for January. I think I can do it. What are you up to this month? How’s the new year treating you so far?