Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January Goals

Ugh, January. We have to go back to work. And do stuff. And nothing fun. Ugh. All right, what was I supposed to do last month…

December Goals
1. Look at one of my old projects and revise it.
It was my one real goal for that month and I wasn’t able to do it because I spent all my free time working on other projects. Sigh…

2. Hopefully finish up with the secret project.
Uh, kind of not sure where this is going right now.

3. <sigh> Christmas…
Well, I got through this one alive and more surprisingly, so did the rest of my family. I guess that’s something.

Okay, January…

January Goals
1. Finish up the project I’ve been working on. Yeah, I know I’m vague. I don’t know why. I just don’t like getting into specifics before something is complete.

2. Actually do some non-work writing this month! Please!

3. Do A-to-Z Challenge posts! If I want to be able to do it this year, then it’s especially important that I get them done ahead of time.

So, that’s the plan for January. I think I can do it. What are you up to this month? How’s the new year treating you so far?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, time to plan for the A to Z Challenge. Sign ups open in just two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting through Christmas rates as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't fling anyone through the air this year for trying to hug you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1--now you know why I don't post goals. For me, putting them out there makes them more likely to not happen. I don't know why that is. But it is.

    I'm pretty pleased with January so far. I've got a bit of a head cold, but I've ended up with pretty easy classes so far this week, so someone out there is looking out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wince every time I read that one of you overachievers are working on your A to Z posts. I have so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your projects. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.