Tuesday, June 7, 2022

June Goals

What? This again? Ugh.
 
May Goals
1. More beta reads. Still need more people.
Well, it’s underway. This would probably be easier if I knew more people.
 
2. Finish new WIP. This one will hopefully be easy.
Actually did do this, and it was fairly easy. No idea what I’m going to do with it, but hey, it’s there.
 
3. Query letter.
I did do some work on it, though definitely not enough. I’m so bad at motivating myself to do this sort of thing.
 
So I guess this month was successful, in spite of being a hot pile of garbage otherwise. I’m really glad May is over for another year. Though now that leaves June…
 
June Goals
1. Get to work on more beta reads, as well as the notes from them.
 
2. Figure out what I want to do with my latest WIP, as it’s definitely not what I want it to be.
 
3. Try to do something with the query, synopsis, and all that. Man, I wish I could have someone do it all for me.
 
That’s what I hope to do this month. Hopefully things won’t suck quite as hard. But I won’t be holding my breath.
 
What do you want to do this month?

4 comments:

  1. Get through it would be nice, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help with anything, as always, just holler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a strangely busy month for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait, I promised once school was out I could beta read. And then I... went and... volunteered to teach in June. Oops. Sorry. Maybe July? (I'd volunteer some of my students, but it's a remedial English class for middle schoolers, so I doubt I'd have any takers.)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.