Tuesday, June 21, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Let’s see what ridiculous scams I haven’t fallen for this week…

A very hot, lonely model named Jacob. Usually that’s a guy’s name, so I don’t know if it’s actually pretending to be a (hot, lonely) male model, or it’s just a girl named Jacob.

Are you asking me if it’s an investment in my country or…?

In case you were worried, Greg is still getting email, though it has dropped off quite a bit. Seriously, how did I end up as Greg’s spam message service?

Yes, the FBI is always contacting people through their “travellingbd.com” email addresses. Anything else is clearly an imposter.

Alwar and Jaipur are cities in India, so even if I was interested, this isn’t going to do me much good, unless they’re up for really long commutes.

3 comments:

  1. You'd also have to buy air fare and handle accommodation for the hookers from India. It's cheaper to marry them.


    Greg is still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're suggesting it might be time for an Indian vacation. You clearly have friends waiting to meet you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob as a girl's name... I can see it. I haven't met any, but it's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.