Tuesday, June 14, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Ah, back to spam! It doesn’t have any unreasonable expectations for me! Well, except falling for their scams.

…Go on, I’m actually interested in this one. A girl can never have too many knives.

Psychic Padre (๐Ÿ™„) has a Revelation from my Guardian Angel (๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„). Also he’s apparently judged that I’m The Asshole in the situation.

Yeah there’s no way I’m trusting supposed money from someone with a Yahoo account.

Okay, the US Department of Justice is even less trustworthy than Yahoo.

Wow, a five hundred dollar gas card. With prices what they are, they will by like one tank of gas.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like a free knife. I like knives....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not click on the AITA link... I will not click on the AITA link... I will not click on the AITA link... I will not click on the AITA link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knives would come in handy when dealing with spammers.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.