Tuesday, June 28, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Uh oh. Only a couple of days left in a month. Time to start scrambling to finish all my goals.

Something’s been confirmed. I have no idea what, but it’s definitely confirmed.

Yes, I’m always emailing myself to verify my informations. It’s how they get confirmed.

“Savannah Kane” sounds like they tried to come up with the most American sounding name they could, and then their email address sounds like someone trying to come up with a Japanese name without knowing anything about Japan.

It’s somewhere lost in the ellipses.

Yes, I totally believe the president is emailing me because he used his full name and told me he was the current president. He does this all the time. We’re good friends.

5 comments:

  1. Savannah Kane sounds like a stripper turned super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah Kane is a name that instantly evokes a southern dame for me. I picture her oozing into a dank office in a silk sheath, cigarette in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah Kane is a Carolina poker player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name Savannah Kane. I may have to steal it for a character one of these days. Unless you call dibs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes i laugh at my spam inbox. too ridiculous!

    I hope you have a lovely week


    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.