Oh, wow. It’s August. Normally I’d be thrilled since it’s my birthday month, but… you know. 2020. I’m afraid if I get excited about anything my entire life will catch on fire.
1. Finish first round of editing notes on WIP. I have over four hundred of them, mostly me telling myself to add more descriptions.
Hey, I did this, adding almost 10K more words because of it. There are still a few things that need work, but will hopefully be taken care of in other edits.
2. After finishing the above, complete the next round of structure edits on the WIP.
I didn’t complete it, but not for lack of trying. I spent the last two weeks working on it (trimming some words from the above edit) and there’s still a bit more to take care of. I’ve been doing way too much telling instead of showing in this WIP.
3. Look at the yearly goals I’m supposed to be working on that I’m sure I’ve made no progress on. Eep.
Taken care of. Now I can forget about these until the end of the year! XD
Actually not bad. As for August…
1. Finish the edit from last month and really work on the whole telling instead of showing thing.
2. Get to the next editing pass where I work on descriptions in particular.
3. Birthday! Please don’t let that exclamation point cause the entire thing to be ruined.
This is what I want to do this month. What are you up to?