I don’t even remember what my resolutions were for this year. Probably not a good sign.
1. Figure out some way to keep my yearly resolutions in mind. Maybe I’ll put them at the top of the file I organize my blog posts in.
That’s a really good idea. Why didn’t I do that?
2. Finish the first draft of my new WIP and make my editing plan.
Hey, I did this! Good going.
3. (Hopefully) finish my older WIP, and at the very least keep making progress on it.
Progress, it is happening.
4. Write something new, but not necessarily an entire book. Something smaller.
Still planning on doing this.
5. Start up a new spam blog. I know. It’s the stupidest thing ever. I just think it’s hilarious.
I put it up here now. Don’t you guys miss it? Don’t worry. It’ll be back next week.
6. Arm myself for the upcoming revolution.
Really, all I need is my fists.
7. Be nicer. To the people who are nice. The people who are mean will learn new definitions of pain.
Well, this one’s been a total fail. These days, niceness doesn’t seem to work.
Honestly, I’m not doing bad this year. It just feels like it because the world is a total nightmare.
How are you doing this year? Do you remember what your resolutions were?