Tuesday, March 15, 2016

From The Spamfiles

More spam posts. Yaaaaay!!!!

Look, sometimes it’s hard to come up with a post idea.

I’m wondering what kind of product he wants me to supply him with. Is it meth? Like some Breaking Bad thing? Because I could get in on that.

I actually googled Nokia and Microsoft to see if they were affiliated and it turns out, they are! Microsoft actually bought Nokia. And nearly every link had words like “disaster” and “loss” and “failure” in them, so it goes to show how well that went. Basically, they should not be giving away money in lotteries.

I’m not sure which joke to make here. How about that the name at the top is “Oaks Chambers”, the most not-name I’ve heard made out of real words (and also different from the name at the bottom; real officious). Or I could make fun of the disclaimer that comes with it, which says “any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance”. So many options!

…Callow?

Well, it’s really easy to make predictions about 2015 when it’s currently 2016.

So that’s it for today. What are your 2015 predictions? : )

7 comments:

  1. I think you'll discover all of those predictions were wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh! You weren't supposed to point out that it's currently 2016! You're going to ruin everything for Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2015 prediction is that I will not finish any of my 2015 projects in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that 2015 predictions things almost made me spit out my chips in laughter. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still laughing ...... now that's how to turn an irritant into something positive. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That disclaimer makes it so official looking...okay, not really. :D lol

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.