It’s March already?! Man, for a month with an extra day in it, February went by awfully quickly. I’m beginning to think there was no bonus day at all.
Okay, what was I supposed to do last month?
1. Either finish that stupid pattern or go insane trying.
Well, I haven’t finished, so you can pretty much guess where this one’s at.
2. Maybe write this time, dang it!
Ha ha ha, no, I’ve wasted my life
3. Do all the stupid miscellaneous stuff I have to do this month, like taxes and signing up for the Challenge reveal and finally learning how to spell miscellaneous. February seems to be a popular month for all the little extras.
I did this at least. It was a busy month. I think I need a few more extra days.
Okay, so that’s last month. What about March?
1. Finish the pattern (again! Like I never work on it!). All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
2. Write! Please this time!
3. Get all my Challenge posts set up so they’re ready to post. Hey, I might actually be able to do this one!
So that’s the plan for March. What are you up to?
I'm almost done with my Challenge posts. I'd be really nervous if April hit and I wasn't ready.ReplyDelete
So, does this mean you're insane now?
It would be really nice if I got to the end of the first draft of my WIP. March is a long month. I can do it, right?ReplyDelete
I'm writing up an exam, marking papers, the usual.ReplyDelete
March thus far has come in like a lamb, but there's a snowstorm supposedly on the way.
Goals? Where we're going, we don't need goals.ReplyDelete
I'm impressed at all of you who set up your A-Z posts in advance… If I'm one day ahead I feel like I've achieved something…. Good luck with the goals this month! I'm very behind on mine too, but life somehow keeps getting in the way.ReplyDelete
That reminds me that I need to work on the A to Z posts for the IWSG site.ReplyDelete
I'm not making any goals. They keep getting smashed. Like today, I thought I was going to have all this time, and then whammo! Oh well.ReplyDelete
Ahh... the pattern. I'm working on those pots all month too. Hope to have them all done two weeks from now.ReplyDelete