What’s this? My April Goals…in March? What insanity is this?
Well, it’s because the A-to-Z Challenge starts on Friday and the first Tuesday in April, which is normally reserved for my goals’ post, is an etymology post starting with the letter E. I mean, sure, I could double post, but then I would have to think up another post for here, wouldn’t I?
Okay, let’s see how I did last month. Which is this month.
1. Finish the pattern (again! Like I never work on it!). All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
I…actually did it. Honest and truly. I even printed it out. It’s done and I…I’m getting a little overcome with emotion right now. Onto the next.
2. Write! Please this time!
No : (, at least nothing that was FUN to write. Sigh…
3. Get all my Challenge posts set up so they’re ready to post. Hey, I might actually be able to do this one!
Yes, I did it! As you will see starting Friday.
Not bad! I feel like I actually accomplished something this month. So onto April…
1. The Challenge! Visit at least five new blogs every day. At least finding new ones won’t be a problem!
2. The pattern is done, so do some actual writing this time, dammit!
3. Spring Cleaning. Yeah, I’m making this a goal. Might as well have an easy one :P.
So that’s my plan for April. What about you? Anything interesting going on?