Yes, I have such terrible blogger’s block right now. I can’t think of any good posts. Well, I did for the rest of the week, but today I came up blank. So instead, I’ll post ideas of what to do when you have blogger’s block.
Sure, that’ll work.
Things to do when you can’t think of what to post, in order from most to least effort.
1. Write a book review. You actually have to do some writing, but there’s also reading, which is almost no work. As my friend Zoe Whitten said, “I’m riffing off of someone else’s creativity in the absence of my own.”
2. Find an excuse, no matter how flimsy, to repost an old post. There is some effort involved with coming up with the excuse. “I can’t believe what’s going on in Europe. This reminds me of the time I came up with a list of words you should avoid while writing.” (Note, this example might need work.)
3. Convince someone to do a guest post. Again, you may have to put some work into the convincing. It depends on how many followers you have. For the number I have, I’ll have to resort to kidnapping.
4. CAT PICTURES!!! As long as you can get the cats to sit still for a picture. I recommend during nap time.
5. Post a list of what to do when you have blogger’s block.
And to finish us off, here’s a number 4.
|This is the post-afternoon pre-evening nap.|