Monday, October 4, 2010

Wistful Awards

Alison Stevens over at Wistful Wanderings was nice enough to give me an award: telling everyone she enjoys my blog. That someone enjoys reading my rants about editing, cats, and cartoons is possibly the best thing I could receive (sorry graphic novel from Chazz, although you are a close second). Of course this is an award that is meant to be passed on! So below are my fifteen winners. The only rules are to acknowledge the giver and  pass it on to fifteen of your own favorite/recently discovered blogs.

And here are the fabulous fifteen (no order; all are great!):

Cynthia Watson
Renee Miller at Dangling on the Edge of (In)Sanity
Julie Geistfeld at GeistWrite
Sarah at From Tolstoy to Tinkerbell
Amalia Dillin
Kevin Paul Shaw Broden
L.M. Lawrence
PK Hrezo
Beth at Project 52
Juanita McConnachie at Writer's Block NZ
Shannon Mayer at Wringing out Words
Alexia Adams at Steel Bones...
Heather Simone at Riters Blok
Tara Lain
Vickie Motter at Navigating the Slush Pile

All are wonderful to read and I would like to say thank you for posting.

2 comments:

Please validate me.