Sunday, October 3, 2010

Contests! Again!

Okay, yesterday I was too distracted by cute kittens to announce I won a contest  by R Chazz Chute. So exciting because I never win (oh, doesn't everyone say that?). Honestly, Chazz has a great blog with TONS of writing tips, links and book recommendations, so go click on that link and check it out. I'll wait.

Ready? Good. But he isn't the only one with a contest! Beth at Project 52 is trying to get to fifty followers and wants to give away a hardback set of The Hunger Games and Kiss of Death. So quick! Follow her and blog about it before she comes to her senses and keeps those wonderful books for herself! Or maybe I'll win again, he he he.

Don't think I'm not plotting.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win! Unfortunately, I already have the Hunger Games, but I have some other good news for you: I have an award for you at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.