Saturday, March 18, 2023

The Devil’s Corners

Rounded corners are an abomination.
Panel 1, I’m in front of my laptop looking mad and I say, “Great, the latest Windows update broke the fix I used to turn hideous rounded corners into sane, correct angled ones.” Panel 2, squinting, I say, “Looks like the only solution is to gouge out my eyes so I don’t have to see them.” Panel 3, I sigh and say, “No, that’s crazy. I can’t do that.” Panel 4, I’m getting up and leaving the room and I say, “Obviously the solution is to head down to Microsoft headquarters and start gouging out their eyes.”
Not as bad as when one of their updates literally broke my computer, but still an offense. Now where’s the melon baller?

4 comments:

  1. Always the little things that bug us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem solving at it's most complicated. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. They deserve getting their eyes gouged out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I haven't had that update because I have no idea what you're talking about... But I'll take your word for it that it's an abomination.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.