Tuesday, March 7, 2023

March Goals

Well, February was somehow worse than I expected. I don’t know how it always manages to do that.
 
February Goals
1. Edit the web serial, as it could use a more comprehensive looking at.
Did not get to this, unfortunately. Did not have a lot of free time and had even less energy.
 
2. Work on some other projects to recharge my creativity. Not sure what, though.
HA HA HA HA HA HA no. I’m so tired.
 
3. Finish my other WIP.
So close. So very close. A couple of hundred words, I think.
 
As I said, it was a tough month. March probably isn’t going to be any better. Ugh…
 
March Goals
1. Actually edit the web serial this time.
 
2. Hopefully find some way to recharge. And maybe sleep!
 
3. Keep searching for a way to get rid of those m*****f*****g rounded window corners in everything I try to use on my computer. Don’t get Windows 11. Stick with 10.
 
Yes, that’s a goal. An important one for my own mental health and sanity.
 
What do you want to do this month?

2 comments:

  1. You do need a way to recharge your batteries. March will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being tired. I find myself just sitting and doing nothing most days. I figure my body needs the rest, so my body is getting the rest. Take care of yourself. The energy will return eventually, but until then, be kind to yourself. You deserve kindness.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.