Tuesday, September 20, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Occasionally I look at spam and say to myself “Well, this is rock bottom.” Then a message shows up that says to me, “Bring a shovel.”

spam message saying they want to have fun in bed, with the address of contusions
Um… contusions? Really? That’s the name you’re going with here? Because that is not a name that fills me with confidence.

Looks like I spoke too soon, because there is a new champion.

message from John Hunter saying they can bridge fund me, whatever that means
Ooh, they can bridge fund me. Just what I always wanted!

message from serge nine roth, a strong ambitious woman looking for a man for fun, saying they are 23, woman
“23, woman” is something a real woman definitely says.

 a spam comment I received with lots of links to call girls
Well, if I’m ever in Alwar, I’ll know where I can get a call girl. Yeesh, just looking at those links probably gave my computer a virus.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like these people aren't even trying anymore. Just throwing in whatever name a random word generator tosses out.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.