Boy, am I not looking forward to this. What even are my 2020 resolutions?
1. Get WIP-1 ready to be published.
It’s getting there. I think. Who knows if it’ll ever get published, though.
2. Finish editing WIP-2 to get it ready for beta reading.
I haven’t done nearly enough on this, but in my defense, 2020.
3. Finish editing the other WIP that kind of got pushed aside after I decided to write WIP-2.
Same answer as above.
4. Write the two short side stories I have planned, and edit everything.
Started on this, but got distracted. Because. You know. Everything.
5. Maybe write the sequel to the other WIP. I don’t know, I’ll have to see if I have the time.
Didn’t work on the sequel, worked on another new book entirely, because of course I did.
6. Work on my health and hopefully get better.
Wow, this was a goal? Wow. Frankly, the fact that I haven’t gotten sick with the deadly disease infecting the entire planet is probably a win. Hope I can keep that going.
7. Not back down when I know what’s right. Ever.
Did not think this one would be tested as much as it was.
So. Yeah. 2020, man. What a frigging year. I want to go crawl under the covers and hide for the rest of the year. No, that won’t do any good. For the rest of my life. Yes, that should finally make things better.
How has this year gone for you? Punch to the gut? Kick to the shins? Something in between?