Oh, man, it’s Threemilk already. Summer’s right around the corner. Not that it feels that way around here!
So let’s look at how badly I’ve failed my goals this month:
1. Finish the notes from my beta readers.
Yes, in a minor miracle, I did do this.
2. Work on all the notes that I’ve made because of suggestions from my beta readers.
I…didn’t do this. Like, at all. I wanted to, but I just felt… creatively drained. Also just drained in general. April was a stressful month.
3. If I’m able to finish the first two notes, then I can start editing the short story I wrote last year.
Yeah, if I didn’t do the last one, you probably shouldn’t expect me to do this one.
Not very good last month. I really wish I could just plug myself in and recharge. It would make things a lot easier.
1. Start making nots for my other WIP, because I feel more enthused about working on that project than my other one.
2. Hopefully actually get to the notes on WIP 1 this time.
3. Find something to do to recharge myself creatively. I have no idea what, though.
That’s my (hopeful) plan for this month. What are your plans for this month? What do you do when you need to recharge creatively?