Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January Goals

Oh man. I can’t believe it’s January again. A whole new year. Is it too much to hope that it’ll be a good one for once?

Anyway, here’s what I was supposed to do last month:

1. Update etymology page. I think it’s been a few months and those words add up.
Hey, I did this, for all your etymology needs.

2. Hopefully write something.
Meh, kind of. It’s been hard to find any motivation lately. You know what with the world being such a dumpster fire.

3. Christmas. Yeesh.
I survived. And more surprisingly, so did everyone else.

So what should I do this month?

1. Find a better way to keep track of my goals and resolutions, even if I have to staple a paper to my computer to remember.

2. Write! Something! Anything!

3. Do all the stupid adult stuff I have to do. Ugh, I hate being an adult. Everything has to be difficult.

That’s what I want to do for January. What are you up to this month?

7 comments:

  1. Adulting is no fun.
    Try tape instead of a stapler though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adulting is such a pain in the hindquarters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals and adulting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say, "Spare your monitor, no staples." Alex beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a brand new monitor and I'm afraid to even put a sticky note on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.