Oh man. I can’t believe it’s January again. A whole new year. Is it too much to hope that it’ll be a good one for once?
Anyway, here’s what I was supposed to do last month:
1. Update etymology page. I think it’s been a few months and those words add up.
Hey, I did this, for all your etymology needs.
2. Hopefully write something.
Meh, kind of. It’s been hard to find any motivation lately. You know what with the world being such a dumpster fire.
3. Christmas. Yeesh.
I survived. And more surprisingly, so did everyone else.
So what should I do this month?
1. Find a better way to keep track of my goals and resolutions, even if I have to staple a paper to my computer to remember.
2. Write! Something! Anything!
3. Do all the stupid adult stuff I have to do. Ugh, I hate being an adult. Everything has to be difficult.
That’s what I want to do for January. What are you up to this month?
Adulting is no fun.ReplyDelete
Try tape instead of a stapler though.
It's only difficult for the 99%.ReplyDelete
Adulting is such a pain in the hindquarters.ReplyDelete
Good luck with your goals and adulting.ReplyDelete
I was going to say, "Spare your monitor, no staples." Alex beat me to it.ReplyDelete
I have a brand new monitor and I'm afraid to even put a sticky note on it.ReplyDelete