Tuesday, August 8, 2017

More Weird Searches

Why do I do this? Is a good question that never comes up in my weird searches, although you’d think it would.

What is a fidget spinner. I think my mom must have written this one.

Three of these I ask myself every day. I’ve never heard of “how can anyone tell you”. I guess it’s a song?

Honestly, if it wasn’t for autocorrect I would never be able to spell any of these. Except actually. I got that one down. I’m pretty good with congratulations, but every now and then my fingers hit d instead of t. It just sounds like a d, you know?

Now I’m wondering why the hell somebody’s poop is green. Maybe it’s from the snakes that make your right ear ring.

And now we clearly just have people who don’t understand the way the internet has changed businesses. As well as people who didn’t have to sit through School House Rock when they were kids. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a lot of overlap between those groups.

8 comments:

  1. It does sound like a d.
    I remember Schoolhouse Rock. I'm just a bill up on Capital Hill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone may not have a lot of support anymore, but the Dow Jones closed at the highest ever in 100 years last week, so at least the economy and business are benefiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. The economy is still on the same trajectory that Obama put it on after the bail out, etc. Trump's influence on the economy has negligible.

      Delete
  3. What does it mean when your poop is green?
    It means you should stop eating Play-Doh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes look at the search terms for my own blog stats... and wonder what the heck someone was specifically after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you spell...? Really? I just type the word as close as I can in whatever I'm doing, and spellcheck pops up. I know I'm not even close when I don't get the word I was trying to spell. But I suppose these are the same people who type in the question on their assignment rather than trying to find it in their books...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so funny! But I guess it's easier to ask Google why your poop is green, than to go to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know why poop can be green. It has to do with foods you eat and is actually pretty normal. Unless it's black. That means go see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.