Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Goals

It’s August! You know what that means!

It’s my birthday month. You better all have known that. Anyway, goals or whatever.

July Goals
1. 10K more on my WIP. Go big or go home.
Did not get all of it, but I got over 5K which isn’t horrible.

2. Update my etymology page before it gets ridiculous again.
I did, and now it’s already getting ridiculous again.

3. Maybe actually do the outline. If free time starts falling from the sky.
Unfortunately, free time did not start falling from the sky. Maybe it grows from the ground?

Pretty good. A solid 60%. Which is good enough for me because I’m not in school anymore.

August Goals
1. Finish the book! I don’t know how many more words it’s going to be, but I think I’m getting close to the end. The final confrontation is close…

2. Again, start outlining it. There’s a bunch of stuff I need to figure out.

3. BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait until my birthday. There’s going to be so much cake!

Anyway, what are you up to this month? Anything cool?

5 comments:

  1. What do you plan to do for your birthday this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, August. My plan for the month is to spend some quality time on my Etsy shop. And maybe get working on this novel I just started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have something really special planned for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I forgot that you claim an entire month for your birthday. Good luck with those goals.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.