Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Resolutions 2021

Oh, man. I got to do this again. Let’s see what yearly goals I make for myself that I promptly forget about!
 
1. Finish the book I’m working on and get it edited.
 
2. Work on the other WIP idea I have and maybe even write it.
 
3. Actually query last year’s WIP. Yes, I am terrified.
 
4. Possibly work on the sequel WIP I said I’d do last year.
 
5. Not die from the illness that’s killing hundreds of thousands of people in my country because people are dumbasses who refuse to wear masks or accept that it’s a dangerous disease.
 
6. Try to engage more with social media. I know, that seems crazy. Who would want to? I certainly have no idea how to do it.
 
7. Not let 2021 be anything like 2020. Shudder.

What do you want to do in 2021?

6 comments:

  1. Don't be scared to query. It's not that bad. And you're young, so doubt the virus will get you. As for social media - I don't know, I enjoyed taking the past few weeks off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, wait... You are the one who has control over letting years be the way they are?
    huh
    Why would you have let 2020 run crazy the way you did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful with social media, who you want to see it.
    Best of luck in the pursuit, don't be shy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bad at social media. All I do on Twitter is retweet others. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my unofficial goals this year is to spend less time on social media. I spent entirely too much time doom-scrolling last year. It definitely wasn't healthy.

    Best of luck with all your goals this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good plan. And yes, people are dumb and the rest of us must suffer for it. Stay safe and keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.