Well, we survived April. It wasn’t a decade long like March was, but it was at least a few years. I think I spent the entire time screaming. So if you heard a high pitched “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” that was me.
Did I have goals for last month? It was so long ago I can’t remember.
1. Finish edits for the other WIP so it’s at the point where it’s ready for beta readers.
Unfortunately, I didn’t do this. I wanted to, but every time I opened the file I couldn’t think about anything but the… you know.
2. Finally finish working on the notes I made for WIP’s sequel.
Same as above. Honestly, I’m not blaming myself for this one. It was a really tough month to be a human being.
3. Find a way not to be overwhelmed.
I did do this, although I did it by starting a completely new WIP. Yeah. Well, it was the only thing that distracted me.
That was April. Now for May.
1. Get to 50K on the new WIP. Since I’m already at 10K and I just started a week ago, this shouldn’t be a problem.
2. If I have the time, keep working on my old projects that I really shouldn’t abandon.
3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This really isn’t a goal. Just something I needed to get out.
What are you doing this month? Stay safe out there (or preferably isolated in your homes).