Well, another month bites the dust. Was it more successful than April? Marginally. Not that it didn’t have its own pain-in-the-assery to deal with.
What was I supposed to be doing this month?
1. Start making notes for my other WIP, because I feel more enthused about working on that project than my other one.
I did do this. Now I have, like, four hundred. Oi, rough drafts.
2. Hopefully actually get to the notes on WIP 1 this time.
Yes, I finally finished these. Time to find some more beta readers.
3. Find something to do to recharge myself creatively. I have no idea what, though.
I came up with a stupid project to keep myself entertained. It was a lot of fun and I was able to get through all my notes.
So I got more done, but still. What a freaking month. And now we’ve got summer on us.
1. Get more beta reads for WIP 1. I still have a lot of questions about what works and what doesn’t.
2. Distract myself from the above by working on all the notes for the other WIP.
3. Update etymology page. I don’t want to forget!
That’s the plan, anyway. How I wish this was ten years ago when there were all those blog events that connected people. I had a bunch of beta readers back then!
Anyway, what do you want to do this month?
Big events in the real world or blogging?ReplyDelete
You got a lot done last month.
My computer is mostly not working, so my goal is to get a new computer.ReplyDelete
Which may or may not happen.
Great job on your goals for last month.ReplyDelete
My goal's to keep looking for new lodgings, as I'd prefer to be gone by summer's end, and have lost patience with my inept landlord.ReplyDelete
Good work on meeting all those May goals! I bet you crush June's too.ReplyDelete
Good luck. My goal this month is to get caught up on everything that got shoved aside for three releases this spring.ReplyDelete
I'll beta read for you.ReplyDelete
Nailed those goals like a pro! Hope June is just as successful. :)ReplyDelete
I remember it being easier to find beta readers too. Good job on those plans. I have almost no plans for this month. Yet.ReplyDelete